Contact Information & Hours
- Phone Number: 228-377-3217
- Open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9am-2pm
PO Box 5218
Keesler AFB, MS 39534
On the corner of Meadows and Second Street
The Keesler Thrift Shop is a non-profit organization operated by members of the KSC. Profits from the sale of donated and consigned items help support both base and local charities, as well as Air Force-wide programs. Proceeds also fund our scholarship program to help eligible students and spouses further their education. The Thrift Shop is staffed by KSC members and operated by KSC volunteers.
We are always in need of consignments and donations, so please remember us when you’re cleaning out your closets. Consignments are accepted Mondays from 9 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
Please call 228-377-3217 for more information.
How to Consign:
- Consignments only accepted on Mondays from 9 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. (Closed from June to Mid- July)
- 15 items per consignment only
- Items must be cleaned and in good working condition
- Items are consigned for a six-week period.
If your items do not sell, you can pick up your items or donate them to the Thrift Shop
- Consigner is fully responsible for transporting consigned items
- Thrift Shop fee is 30% of sell price
We LOVE donations! We accept donations at any time (after-hours bin located by the front door). Your donation helps us give back to the base and community—thank you!
Want to Volunteer?
Volunteers are always welcome to work in the store or provide lunch to our dedicated workers. The Thrift Shop is located at the corner of Second and Meadows in the same building as the Airmen’s Attic. Thrift Shop Volunteers must have a valid military or DoD ID card and base access.