Keesler AFB Thrift Shop
Contact Information & Hours
- Phone Number: 228-377-3217
- Open Mondays, Wednesdays, and Non-Training Fridays from 9am-2pm
- Like Us On FaceBook!!
PO Box 5218
Keesler AFB, MS 39534
On the corner of Meadows and First Street
The Keesler Thrift Shop is a non-profit organization operated by members of the KSC. Profits from the sale of donated and consigned items help support both base and local charities, as well as Air Force-wide programs. Proceeds also fund our scholarship program to help eligible students and spouses further their education. The Thrift Shop is staffed by KSC members and operated by KSC volunteers.
We are always in need of consignments and donations, so please remember us when you’re cleaning out your closets. Consignments are accepted Mondays from 9 – 1 p.m.
Please call 377-3217 for more information.
How to Consign:
- Consignments only accepted on Mondays from 0900-1300 (Closed for the month of June)
- 15 items per consignment only
- Items must be cleaned and in good working condition
- Items will consign for a six-week period.
If your items do not sell, you can pick up your items or donate them to the Thrift Shop
- Consigner is fully responsible for transporting consigned items
- Thrift Shop fee is 30% of sell price
* Please see our listing of full terms and contract on our Facebook site located under “Files”.
We LOVE donations! We accept donations at any time (after-hours bin located by the front door).
We will pick up large donations. Your donation helps us give back to the base and community—thank you!
Want to Volunteer?
Volunteers are always welcome to work in the store or provide lunch to our dedicated workers. The Thrift Shop is located at the corner of 1st and Meadows in the same building as the Airmen’s Attic. Thrift Shop Volunteers must have a valid military or DoD ID card and base access.